BizTalk Error: The published message could not be routed

Error Message: The published message could not be routed because no subscribers were found. This error occurs if the subscribing orchestration or send port has not been enlisted, or if some of the message properties necessary for subscription evaluation have not been promoted. Please use the Biztalk Administration console to troubleshoot this failure.

As Below:

Resolution: You would try to change the Receive pipeline to "XMLReceive", instead of "PassThruReceive", this way is worthy to try as one of the possibilities.

1. Kris says:

What is the difference between the two?

2. upzone says:

thank you for your post, As we know the PssThruReceive pipeline do not promote any properties.

3. sirivella says:

Hi, I try to using xls file decoder in custompipeline, after start my application i sent one .xls file, after that i got following message

The Messaging engine failed to process a message submitted by adapter:FILE Source URL:D:LabsExcelSolutionIn*.xls. Details:The published message could not be routed because no subscribers were found. This error occurs if the subscribing orchestration or send port has not been enlisted, or if some of the message properties necessary for subscription evaluation have not been promoted. Please use the Biztalk Administration console to troubleshoot this failure.

4. Genious says:

Hi,

very nice article, i really like it.

thanks,

keep it up man.

Genious

5. Ajay says:

Error details: The published message could not be routed because no subscribers were found. This error occurs if the subscribing orchestration or send port has not been enlisted, or if some of the message properties necessary for subscription evaluation have not been promoted. Please use the Biztalk Administration console to troubleshoot this failure.

MessageId:  {4ECE5890-362D-4289-8ABF-7C7976AD7775}

InstanceID: {DCD1B666-A7F3-4C31-9978-3C43F6FF7F93}

NOte: I've used xml receive pipeline and xml send pipeline for receiving and sending messages.

6. Dany says:

So frustrating issue, and so simple to resolve...

Thanks Kerrey!

7. Daniel Santana says:

Yes Kerrey, as Dany said before, so simple to solve... but if wasn't you... Not that simple! Perfect.... tks!

Peace and love!

Daniels

8. Rahul Mahajan says:

Hi

I am Also getting same error. I am using Biztalk Server 2006 R2 and HL7Accelerator. Currently i am using HL7Receive Pipeline.

Please let me know the resolution of the problem.

my mail address is rahul.mahajan@tietoenator.com, rahularunmahajan@yahoo.com

9. rubenjas says:

I have the same issue i would like to know the solution too, please. my e-mail is bembriz@hotmail.com

10. Gene Fiore says:

Can someone tell me the solution to the above problem? Send to gene.fiore@wnr.com  Thank you!

11. basquang says:

I've the same problem! It haven't resolved yet!

12. David says:

Thanks.

But I have found that in Biztalk 2009 the default is XMLReceive BUT in Biztalk 2010 the default is not.

Is this necessary? I think most of the FILE Adapter is using XML.

Skip to main content