On Thursday November 3rd you can attend the Web & Phone UX Tour event in Belgium (at Ter Elst in Edegem). It’s a full day full day encounter of web, phone, user experience and development content. Whether you come from the design and user experience angle or a more technical one, two tracks are there for you to choose. You can register for one of them and switch tracks as desired during the day itself.
I just heard we have a few seats left, so maybe you need a few reasons why not to miss it and register. First come-first serve.
Here’s my top ten why you should not miss the event:
- Top speakers and content: do we really need more than this reason?
- A general keynote from Microsoft Design: Metro, Multiscreen Experiences, Kinect and the Future. Delivered by product team members Arturo Toledo and Corrina Black.
Do I really need to go further in this list?
- HTML5 will no longer be a confusing umbrella term for you: learn how to use HTML5 and CSS3 today
- Focus on User Experiences and the Metro Design Language: your Windows Phone app will never be the same
- Learn how to take advantage of new ‘Mango’ Windows Phone 7 features with speakers like Gill Cleeren and Christophe Peerens
- In the same way, learn how to take your jQuery skills to a more professional level, learning from the expert Elijah Manor.
- Learn about one of the of new concepts to address multiple screens with Responsive Web Design (learn folks actually implementing it: Bram, Simon and Thomas)
- Networking with your peers, Microsoft product team members, the speakers and local experts
- It’s free! Yes, free as in beer. And this is Belgium so there might actually be some beer at one time or another…
Register and see you there!