Yesterday WCF RIA Services V1.0 SP1 Beta along with WCF RIA Services October toolkit were released.
Notable updates, read the details on the blog post below:
- Improved Business Application Template
- Support for Complex Objects
- Shared Entities across multiple DomainServices
- Localization in 10 languages including French (no Dutch though)
- With WCF RIA Services Toolkit: Domain service support for Windows Azure Table Storage, T4 template client code generation
You can download the new release at http://silverlight.net/riaservices. Make sure you follow the instructions as outlined by Deepesh.