ReMix Belgium 2009, coming on September 29th 2009 in Kinepolis Brussels is a free event bringing in-depth sessions around Silverlight, Expression Blend and SketchFlow, Surface, ASP.NET MVC and .NET RIA Services.
Joint keynote and two tracks
Starting with a joint local keynote, we then split into a User Experience Track and a Web Developer Track. In total 8 different sessions will be presented during the day. When you register you are still free to choose and switch between the two tracks. Checkout the full agenda here.
Register in time! Since this is a free event and places are limited we recommend registering as soon as possible to secure your seat.
We have some top-notch speakers joining us from Microsoft corp, coming to Europe especially for the ReMix events. Take a look at this list!
- Adam Kinney – Technical Evangelist at Microsoft Corp focusing on Silverlight and WPF from a designer but also developer perspective. Adam will be talking about Expression for developers.
- Arturo Toledo – Product Manager. Arturo will be talking about SketchFlow and rapid application prototyping, and how to create Silverlight experiences with Expression Blend. Blog: http://ux.artu.tv/
- August de los Reyes - Principal Design Director for Microsoft Surface, his team is dedicated to pioneering intuitive ways to interact with technology. August will be doing two sessions: one on the Natural User Interface (NUI) and Surface, the second one an inspiring session on the future of UX. Not to miss!
- Brad Abrams - Principal Product Manager at Microsoft, founding member of both the Common Language Runtime, and .NET Framework teams at Microsoft Corporation. Brad is currently the Product Unit Manager of the Application Framework team which is responsible for, amongst others, delivering .NET RIA Services. Blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/BradA/
- Maarten Balliauw - Maarten is the only non MS speaker at the event, but has quite a proven track record when it comes to ASP.NET MVC and much more. Maarten is author of one of the first books on the subject and will be doing a talk on creating an application in 60 minutes using ASP.NET MVC. Blog: http://blog.maartenballiauw.be/
I’m really excited to be working on the preparations of this event. After having participated in the organization of MIX essentials last year this is the second event of its type, looking forward to v2! By the way if you are wondering: MIX esentials was the name for last year, this is now officially renamed to ReMix.
See you there, in the meantime leave me a note here or on Twitter.