In the week of 11th of May 2009, MSDN is organizing a roadshow around Application Lifecycle Management, focusing on the use of Visual Studio Team System and Team Foundation Server tools.
In the current economic climate, IT companies are often forced to deliver more in less time and with smaller budgets. To help you make your application development lifecycle more efficient, consistent and with a better time-to-market tools like Team Foundation Server come to the rescue. Join this roadshow to learn how exactly TFS can assist your team. Read all the details in Dutch or French on the event website. This is a free event.
There are five events planned during the week, giving the choice of language and location:
- 11 May in Mons – Microsoft Innovation Center, in French
- 12 May in Gent – Zebrastraat, in Dutch
- 13 May in Antwerpen – ALM, in Dutch (Yes, ALM is really the name of the location)
- 14 May online through Live Meeting – in Dutch
- 15 May online through Live Meeting – in French
All events take place in the afternoon, from 14h00 to 17h30.
For the events in Dutch we have Pieter Gheysens, MVP for VSTS speaking. Check out his blog http://intovsts.net
French events are presented by Vincent Fievez, Microsoft-platform specialist for over 15 years and currently working for ICT7, a company that he helped found.