Windows Azure SDK and the Visual Studio Tools, available for download to everyone, were first released during PDC 2008 in October. Now the Windows Azure team has just announced an update to the SDK and tools.
From the team blog, main improvements are:
- Improved integration with Visual Studio
- Performance improvements with execution and debugging scenarios
- Improvements to Storage Client and ASP.Net provider samples
- Added support to debug Silverlight in a web role
- Bug and performance fixes based on customer feedback
Download and install the latest version from here: