The patterns & practices Web Guidance team released Drop 13 of Project Silk (7-13-2011). The code changes for this release were minor.
If you have not seen the Project Silk video check it out here.
The following chapters are ready for review:
- Design and Layout (new)
- Modularity (early draft)
- Communication (early draft)
- Navigation (early draft)
- Server-Side Implementation (updated)
- Introduction (updated)
- Client Data Management and Caching
- jQuery UI Widgets
- Application Notifications
- Unit Testing Web Applications
- Widget QuickStart
- How to: Check UIElement Properties with Coded UI Test
- How to: Create Automation Negative case with Coded UI Test
- How to: Create Web Client UI Test using Coded UI Test
The following chapters are currently being written or will be started soon:
- HTML Templates
We welcome and appreciate your feedback on the application and book content.
Have a great day,