You are invited to attend an
Wednesday, November 14th, 2007 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Eastern Time
Please feel free to forward this invitation to anyone else in your organization.
In this installment of the Architecture Webcast Series:
Please join Microsoft Architect Evangelist Kirk Allen Evans as we explore how to take advantage of the new workflow services capabilities in .NET 3.5. Workflow services enable you to create reusable processes exposed as services, taking full advantage of the benefits of Windows Workflow Foundation and Windows Communication Foundation.
In this session, we will discuss:
· What is a durable service?
· Creating durable services with Windows Communication Foundation 3.5
· New Workflow activities in .NET 3.5
· New tools in Visual Studio 2008 for building workflow services
· Hosting Windows Workflow with Windows Communication Foundation
· Creating long-running workflows as services using new context capabilities
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Kirk Evans through his blog at http://blogs.msdn.com/kaevans.
To register for this webcast, please visit https://www112.livemeeting.com/lrs/microsoft1/Registration.aspx?pageName=rl7s5t1cqbqbgrmd.
Windows Workflow Foundation (MSDN Home Page)
Workflow Home Page
If you have a question or comment you would like addressed during the webcast, please email email@example.com.
There will be demos and opportunities for Q&A during the Live Meeting. Hope to see you there.
-Kirk Allen Evans
– RECORDED .NDUs
· .NET + J2EE Interoperability [November 2006]
· Developing Next-Generation Web Applications Using AJAX and “Atlas” [December 2006]
· Teamprise: Integrate Visual Studio Team Foundation Server with Eclipse [December 2006]
· C#, C++ and .NET Primer [February 2007]