I am so happy for DJ Schockley. After playing 3 years as backup to David Green, it was really uncertain if any schools would pick up DJ Shockley in the 2006 draft. And considering that Marcus Vick has been working out in Atlanta with older brother Michael Vick and co., there was some fear that Atlanta might actually consider pairing the brothers as quarterbacks. But in Round 7 of the 2006 NFL Draft, DJ Shockley is picked up by the Atlanta Falcons. Also noted is that Marcus Vick… wasn’t drafted.
The other Bulldogs that were picked up include:
- Tim Jennings (round 2, going to Indianapolis)
- Leonard Pope (round 3, going to Arizona with Matt Leinart)
- Max Jean-Gilles (round 4, going to Philadelphia)
- Greg Blue (round 5, going to Minnesota)
- DeMario Minter (round 5, going to Cleveland)
- Kedrick Golston (round 6, going to Washington)