Ok, first I said that you really only needed to subscribe to Eileen Brown and Rod Trent for all of your SMS and MOM needs. Then my bosses’ boss started blogging, and it would be foolhardy of me to tell you to ignore him! Now James Morey has arrived with “Jimbo’s MOM 2005 WebLog”. Just check out his first six posts:
- The Operator Console - Best MOM Troubleshooting Tool Ever
- The Action Account - The Same But Not The Same
- Don’t Confuse Knowledge Base with Product Knowledge
- Knowledge Resolutions - Steps or Options?
- My Troubleshooting Sequence for MOM
- What’s Up with the MOM Documentation?
Phew. Makes me glad that I got out when I did – the blogging competition is getting a lot tougher around here