As my first blog post (yes I know I am behind the times, but I’ve got a lot at stuff going on), wanted to announce the BizTalk is out in the wild and give you a few key links to look at for more information:
- BizTalk Server Team Blog: BizTalk Server 2010 released for manufacturing!!! – provides detail and screenshots on the new features.
- Zane Adams blog: Announcing BizTalk Server 2010 RTM and General Availability date – The more official and news announcement. Zane heads up the integration group at Microsoft.
- Microsoft BizTalk Server Home page – place to download the developer and evaluation version and new materials. Note: The developer edition can now be downloaded and used for free.
- BizTalk Server 2010 Documentation – download all the latest help and install guides.
- BizTalk Server 2010 ESB Toolkit 2.1 - ESB Toolkit downloads