I'd like to take this chance to wish all readers /customers/partners happy Christmas and a new year! 2007 was a great year starting with the Vista/office rollout and ending with the release of CRM 4.0. The product team has done a great work and I'm happy to have been part contributing from the field.
I’m also happy to see that the local Swedish MSCRM community has grown (For example www.itproffs.se) world wide as well. I’m also excited that people have (I hope) liked my blog since the volume of readers has grown significant 🙂 Thanks!
For 2008 I will be back after my parental leave starting February with the very excited localized CRM 4.0 release here in Sweden (more info will be posted here later)
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Ready for Download (Documentation):
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Server Readme
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Implementation Guide
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 E-mail Router Readme (On-Premise and Hosted Editions)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Data Migration Manager Readme
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Internet Facing Deployment Scenarios
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0: How to configure the on-premise E-mail Router in different deployment scenarios
- Microsoft CRM 4.0 Server (trial keys are on this page)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 E-mail Router (On-Premise and Hosted Editions)