Readers of the blog know that SharePoint Conference 2009 had some pretty memorable highlights. Now, we're excited to announce that five key Office developer sessions are now freely viewable online. Here's the list of sessions:
- What's New in Office 2010 for Developers: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/ff436077.aspx
- This session gives you insight into the investments we've made in Office 2010, SharePoint 2010, and Visual Studio 2010 to improve the Office solution development experience.
- Access Web Databases: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/ff436079.aspx
- This session provides insight into our Access investments in this release. Biggest item is that you can publish the DB to SharePoint. But, there's more news.
- Excel and Excel Services: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/ff436080.aspx
- Excellent way to understand the improvements we made in Excel Services.
- Backstage View and Ribbon: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/ff436081.aspx
- Learn how to extend the Office UI to create productivity solutions, especially the new programmable Backstage view.
- Open XML and the Open XML SDK: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/ff436082.aspx
- This session was the biggest hit at the show. Zeyad delivered in a huge way, and it's an excellent session in every way.
The only draw back is that these are recordings of live sessions where the presentation isn't really tailored for re-broadcast. But, you'll get the gist of things and they're worth even just having play in the background while you work.
Rock Thought of the Day: Can't get better than Holy Diver from Ronnie James Dio and group. Up the irons everyone!