We just released the Microsoft Office Interactive Developer Map Version 2!
The Microsoft Office Interactive Developer Map is a Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) application that helps you see the different programs, servers, services, and tools for building productivity solutions. It With this you can drill down to each product and technology and learn about new features, objects, Web services, namespaces, and schemas required to extend Microsoft Office and build custom Office Business Applications (OBAs). This application also includes links and pointers to online resources available on Office Online, MSDN, TechNet, Channel 9, Channel 10, and OBA Central.
What’s New in the Microsoft Office Interactive Developer Map Version 2?
1. Update to more than 200 links to MSDN portal pages, MSDN articles, MSDN reference documentation, blog posts, RSS feeds, and community resources.
2. New products and technologies such as:
- Office Development in Visual Studio 2008
- PerformancePoint Server 2007
- Unified Communications
- User interface improvements
- Top 2007 Office system Web sites toolbar
- Scaling and scrolling to varying resolutions
- Crisp graphics
Here’s the download link:
Rock Thought for the Day: A few years ago one of my colleagues, Mark Iverson, recommended that I check out this band: High Rise, from Japan. I heard a clip, and I liked it. But, now, after a few years of stupid waiting, I finally have their 3rd CD in hand. It is called “Live”. If you like fuzzed out rock/metal riffs, then you will like this band. Check them out: http://www.forcedexposure.com/artists/high.rise.html