If you’re design skills are at all like mine, limited with no sense of style, you’ll want to take a minute to checkout .toolbox.
.toolbox is a structured curriculum-based program that features two core learning tracks with materials that increase in difficulty to build individuals’ knowledge and understanding. In Design Scenarios, designers and developers learn to create dynamically-rich Silverlight applications using Expression Studio. In Design Principles, designers and developers learn fundamental UX concepts (e.g., choosing the right colors) along with tips in how to apply them. Badges are earned and accumulated in both tracks upon successful completion of the evaluation found at the end of each level.
Take the time today to explore .toolbox.
Looking for more information?
- Website | http://www.microsoft.com/design/toolbox
- Twitter | http://www.twitter.com/designtoolbox
- Facebook | http://www.facebook.com/pages/toolbox/349923567926
- YouTube | https://www.youtube.com/designtoolbox
- Promo Video | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5JNwiqpGqI