It's not long since I posted the last numbers, but Brian has just sent around the latest information, so here it is.
Some key points that Brian highlighted:
- Number of active users is 587 - our target for shipping was 600, so we're close enough to declare victory here!
- 7 day availability for the TFS server is 100% – We’ve been real close before but it’s fantastic to see that we’ve had no down time in the past 7 days! The 30 day availability is 99.92%. These numbers, however, exclude warehouse availability - with the reporting warehouse being offline for a long period while the SQL team helped us debug some issues.
The big spike above was when we migrated a large new team onto our server - this week we're back to the regular pattern.
- Recent users: 587 (up 70)
- Users with assigned work items: 795 (up 115)
- Version control users: 864 (up 155)
- Work items: 67,004 (up 5,000)
- Areas & Iterations: 2,755 (up 300)
- Work item versions: 574,365 (up 42,000)
- Attached files: 19,952 (up 1,500)
- Queries: 6,979 (up 850)
- Files/Folders: 1,507,247/178,953 (up 310,000/40,000)
- LocalVersion: 48.9 M (up 12.9 M)
- Total compressed file sizes: 95.2G (up 10.5G)
- Workspaces: 1,770 (up 300)
- Shelvesets: 2,458 (down 400)
- Checkins: 32,573 (up 13,000)
- Pending changes: 57,278 (down 15,000)
Commands (last 7 days)
- Work Item queries: 18,296 (unchanged)
- Work Item updates: 7,875 (down 18,000)
- Work Item opens: 28,936 (down 20,000)
- Gets: 7,908 (up 200)
- Downloads: 5.3M (up 2.6M)
- Checkins: 1,032 (down 2,800)
- Uploads: 7,409 (down 75,000)
- Shelves: 649 (up 200)