Good news everyone - the Crossbow SDK docs have been refreshed again. Here's a summary of what's new:
- Fancy new image map to aid with navigation
- New section on developing games
- New section on making apps work on different hardware variations
- New section on developing managed code
- New section on beginning developing
And much more! I'd love to hear your feedback. Thanks for all your comments on the navigation image map by the way, you helped shape it, and I'm delighted to see it going live. Now we'll see if it's actually useful!
p.s. Most of the content in this doc set is just as applicable to Windows Mobile 5, so feel free to use it as your main reference for development.