Going on the success of the Microsoft Business Integration Road Show last week, it seems worthwhile advertising a forthcoming event in February.
Join us at the Microsoft UK Campus, Reading on 9 February 2010.
This session will provide a perspective on the current state of the Integration and Application Platform market including current and future trends in this domain and an introduction of the Microsoft vision and strategy for an Application Platform.
The event will give you an opportunity to:
- Meet with and talk to the Microsoft Application Platform Team
- Discover how you can improve business processes through Business Intelligence and how SQL Server 2008 R2 can help you achieve this
- Learn the Pragmatic Business Value of using Service Orientated Architecture and implementing an Enterprise Service Bus
- Lunch and network with presenters and your peers
You'll also hear from customers who have implemented an Application Platform programme and other leading technical experts including:
- Morris Novello, Product Manager, Microsoft UK
- Andrew Fryer, Technical Evangelist, Microsoft UK
- Robert Hogg, Managing Director, Black Marble Ltd - a Microsoft Gold Partner
- Adi Hofstein, Co-founder, PNMsoft - a Microsoft Finalist Global Partner of the Year 2009
- Paul Saggar, Director Technology Product Development, Hogg Robinson Group
- Jon Simpson, Technical Architect, Hogg Robinson Group
For more information about the event:
For more information about the Microsoft Application Platform: