This Strategy Manager will be part of a team driving high priority strategic initiatives, spanning growth and operations, directly contributing to significant positive changes for a HIGH PROFILE Technology Company.
The Corporate Strategy group strongly values teamwork, analytics, and executive-level engagement.
· Deliver data-driven insights to support actionable strategic direction, corporate prioritization, and strategy communication (Board, investors, company)
· Analyze industry trends, competitive threats, expansion opportunities and internal performance
· Work in a team environment both within the Corporate Strategy team and with business unit partners/customers
· Work collaboratively to help secure the commitment for cross-company efforts and fully leverage Microsoft’s assets
· 2+ year’s Post-Bachelor experience at a leading strategy consulting firm, investment bank, or the strategy and corporate development function within a Fortune 500 company.
· Superior analytical skills and strong financial modeling capabilities
· Demonstrated success in delivering results in a cross-functional team setting
· Strong communications (written/verbal), presentation and facilitation skills
· Results driven, flexible and agile
· A team player
· Ability to shape strategy and align the organization as an agent of change
· Intuitive and analytical, while not sacrificing action
· Genuine and credible, a strong communicator and a good listener
· Ability to influence and negotiate
· Able to influence key members of the organization
· EE Education – Bachelor’s degree in a related field required.
A competitive compensation package will be offered to the final candidate and will include a base salary and potential bonus.
If you’re interested please DO NOT CONTACT ME
Contact Jodie Perelmutter at Futurestep (Jodie.Perelmutter@futurestep.com)
This job is IN REDMOND WA !