I’ve been doing some planning for next year’s webcasts and wanted to get some feedback as to what developer’s at large are most interested in.
Here are the “series” I’m considering.
- Digital BlackBelt Training – A series of deep dives on developer security subjects including architecture, coding, instrumentation, and segment by segment on How Hackers Hack.
- Extending the .NET Developer Experience – Quick peeks at all kinds of commercial and free products that extend the Developer Experience for Windows developers. I get the product, play with it, show you the basics in the web cast. I’ll even get one of the products developers on line to answer questions and offer a discount code if I can.
- Jump Star Series – Lots of developers confide that there are technical areas that the need the “basics” on. This series would tackle one of these subjects each week. Stuff like, XML Schema 101, HTTP Under the Covers, Resource Files in .NET, An Introduction to NameSpaces, etc…..
- Getting Certified – Each week a tutorial and test prep review of a certification topic. I’ll even take the tests before the webcasts.
- Code Review – Doing walkthroughs of customer application code and taking suggestions from the viewers in real time.
Anyway, those are a few ideas. Please comment !!!!