SharePoint Server 2016 and the next cumulative update is available. We may call it public update in the future, in short PU.
KB 4461598 Language independent version
Download it from: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=57724
No package this month for language dependent fixes.
In case you have a “very old” Language Dependent package installed, you may use also the lasted available one from October 2018 CU.
No package for Office Online Server 2016 this month.
After installing the fixes (both packages!) you need to run the SharePoint 2016 Products Configuration Wizard on each machine in the farm. If you prefer to run the command line version psconfig.exe ensure to have a look here for the correct options.
SharePoint 2016 CU Build Number: for the language independent 16.0.4795.1001
You can use the SharePoint Server 2016 Patch Build Numbers PowerShell Module to identify the patch level of your SharePoint components.
- Blog: Common Question: What is the difference between a PU, a CU and a COD?
- Blog: SharePoint Patching demystified
- Blog: Why I prefer PSCONFIGUI.EXE over PSCONFIG.EXE
- TechNet: Update Center for Microsoft Office, Office Servers, and Related Products
- Blog: SharePoint Server 2016 Patch Build Numbers PowerShell Module