SharePoint Server 2016 and the next cumulative update is available. We may call it public update in the future, in short PU.
KB 3118372 Language independent version
Download it from: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=54039
KB 3118376 Language dependent fixes
Download it from: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=54040
You may download both SharePoint packages, the language what you see on the download page is not important.
KB 3127897 Update for Office Online Server 2016; known as Office Web Application Server 2013, OWAS and let us call it now OOS2016
Download it from: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53987
After installing the fixes you need to run the SharePoint 2016 Products Configuration Wizard on each machine in the farm. If you prefer to run the command line version psconfig.exe ensure to have a look here for the correct options.
SharePoint 2016 CU Build Number: 16.0.4444.1000 and for the language independent 16.0.4444.1004
The language independent Fix updates the configuration database schema – so the configuration database schema version will show the version number above.
You can use the SharePoint Server 2016 Patch Build Numbers Powershell Module to identify the patch level of your SharePoint components.
- Blog: Common Question: What is the difference between a PU, a CU and a COD?
- Blog: SharePoint Patching demystified
- Blog: Why I prefer PSCONFIGUI.EXE over PSCONFIG.EXE
- Blog: October 2016 Office Update Release
- TechNet: Update Center for Microsoft Office, Office Servers, and Related Products
- Blog: SharePoint Server 2016 Patch Build Numbers Powershell Module