SharePoint Server 2016 and the next cumulative update is available. We may call it public update in the future, in short PU.
KB 3118289 Language independent version
Download it from: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53788
KB 3118295 Language dependent fixes
Download it from: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53795
You may download both SharePoint packages, the language what you see on the download page is not important.
KB 3118299 Update for Office Online Server 2016; known as Office Web Application Server 2013, OWAS and let us call it now OOS2016
Download it from: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53801
After installing the fixes you need to run the SharePoint 2016 Products Configuration Wizard on each machine in the farm. If you prefer to run the command line version psconfig.exe ensure to have a look here for the correct options.
SharePoint 2016 CU Build Number: 16.0.4432.1003
The language independent Fix updates the configuration database schema – so the configuration database schema version will show the version number above.
You can use the SharePoint Server 2016 Patch Build Numbers Powershell Module to identify the patch level of your SharePoint components.
- Blog: Common Question: What is the difference between a PU, a CU and a COD?
- Blog: SharePoint Patching demystified
- Blog: Why I prefer PSCONFIGUI.EXE over PSCONFIG.EXE
- Blog: April 2016 Office Update Release
- TechNet: Update Center for Microsoft Office, Office Servers, and Related Products
- Blog: SharePoint Server 2016 Patch Build Numbers Powershell Module