SharePoint Server 2016 and the first cumulative update is available. We may call it public update in the future, in short PU.
Download it from: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=51701
After installing the fixes you need to run the SharePoint 2016 Products Configuration Wizard on each machine in the farm. If you prefer to run the command line version psconfig.exe ensure to have a look here for the correct options.
SharePoint 2016 April 2016 CU Build Number: 16.0.4366.1000
This CU does not update the configuration database schema – so the configuration database schema version is not increased by installing the CU.
You can use the SharePoint Server 2016 Patch Build Numbers Powershell Module to identify the patch level of your SharePoint components.
- Blog: Common Question: What is the difference between a PU, a CU and a COD?
- Blog: SharePoint Patching demystified
- Blog: Why I prefer PSCONFIGUI.EXE over PSCONFIG.EXE
- Blog: April 2016 Office Update Release
- Technet: Update Center for Microsoft Office, Office Servers, and Related Products
- Blog: SharePoint Server 2016 Patch Build Numbers Powershell Module