Is your app done? Is it complete? Didn’t forget anything? Or testing an app someone else created? The problem is – what to test, where to start and not to miss important things. Maybe this quick checklist can help you cover the basics. It was created by using information from the App Fast Track team. First here is the brief checklist, then we go a bit more into detail.
- User Experience
- Navigation and App bars
- Suspend mode
- Tile and Notification
- Touch, keyboard and mouse
- Windows App Certification Kit (WACK)
This information is also available in PDF format including a checklist for testing an app.
- Free Trial Azure
- Download Visual Studio Express 2012
- Download Developer Center VS 2012/Win8
- Signup 30-To-Launch Win8
- Download Windows Phone SDK
- Signup 30-To-Launch Phone