What is it?
Who is it for | What’s in it?
It is intended for any architect or developer who designs and builds Windows Store apps. This guide demonstrates:
- How to build Windows Store apps that use async programming patterns, tiles, a splash screen, controls, pages, navigation, suspend & resume, and touch.
- The guide provides guidance on common development patterns and practices such as Model-View-Presenter (MVP) and Query Builder patterns and unit testing.
It contains a reference implementation sample to illustrate the concepts.
What you’ll learn:
- How to implement tiles, pages, controls, touch, navigation, file system queries, suspend/resume.
- How to implement the Model-View-Presenter and query builder patterns.
- How to test your app and tune its performance.
How to get it?
This is an excellent opportunity to start your own Windows Store App and get professional guidance from an actual human being by joining GenerationApp,
- Free Trial Azure
- Download Visual Studio Express 2012
- Download Developer Center VS 2012/Win8
- Signup 30-To-Launch Win8
- Download Windows Phone SDK
- Signup 30-To-Launch Phone