This short article from BuildMobile.com outlines five ways developers can ruin their next mobile product launch.
It isn't known how many mobile projects fail; like anything in life only a handful of anything make it to glory. This article helps you avoid pitfalls that could give your next mobile project a better chance to avoid becoming statistics.
It offers 5 tips to avoid:
- Ignore Your Competition
- Gather Input from Developers Only
- Rush to Release
- Rely on Frist Customers for QA Testing
- Use Boring Branding and Generic Copy to Make Your App “Invisible”
If you failed “at least your tried”: that’s the consolation prize. If you succeed, that’s the winner’s prize.
- Free Trial Azure
- Download Visual Studio Express 2012
- Download Developer Center VS 2012/Win8
- Signup 30-To-Launch Win8
- Download Windows Phone SDK
- Signup 30-To-Launch Phone