This article is on MSDN and it is very timely and relevant.
It contains the following sections.
- Quick solution
- Setting up projects to demonstrate the problem and the solution
- Reconfiguring the solution when hosting the service with IIS Express
- Reconfiguring the solution when hosting the service with Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Testing the solution again
- Connecting to a web service that returns a SOAP or an XML response
Re-Imagine Everything with this resources:
- Free Trial Azure
- Download Visual Studio Express 2012
- Download Developer Center VS 2012/Win8
- Signup 30-To-Launch Win8
- Download Windows Phone SDK
- Signup 30-To-Launch Phone