WATCH THE COMMERCIAL https://youtu.be/des3dpKtfIM
If you have already developed a Web site or mobile app and are considering adapting it to the Windows 8 platform, we have case studies showing how to use Web technologies you know to build Windows Store apps.
The case stories are:
- Website to Windows Store app – Using familiar web technology to build Windows Store app, and
- iPad to Windows Store app – IPad to Windows Store app
Designing for Windows 8 isn't much different than designing for the Web. In fact, it's easier because you have PSDs for controls, layouts, components, and project templates to help you layout your UI.
TIP: Download the Windows design assets to kick-start your app interface.
You can still join the GenerationApp’s 30-to-launch program. Your Idea. Your App. 30 Days.
You will always have this list of Windows 8 resources at your disposal:
- Free Trial Azure
- Download Visual Studio Express 2012
- Download Developer Center VS 2012/Win8
- Signup 30-To-Launch Win8
- Download Windows Phone SDK
- Signup 30-To-Launch Phone