This guide provides an end-to-end walkthrough of how to create an advanced Windows Phone 7.5 app that integrates with remote Windows Azure-based services. The guide can help you understand how to implement individual features for Windows Phone 7.5 and how to use them together to build an app.
This guide teaches how to :
- Use Windows Phone 7.5 features including push notification, live and secondary tiles, and background tasks.
- Manage state and perform navigation.
- Authenticate and transfer data with a cloud service.
- Improve maintainability and testability of your application by using the Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) pattern.
- Using Isolated Storage on the Phone
- Handling Activation and Deactivation
- Handling Asynchronous Interactions
- Synchronizing Data between the Phone and the Cloud
- Using Live Tiles on the Phone
- Using Location Services on the Phone
- Acquiring Image and Audio Data on the Phone