Seven Windows Phone 7.5 Myths - BUSTED!
Seven Windows Phone myths addressed on this article from carphonewarehouse.com
- The hardware is under-powered and the phones are slow: not true
- There aren’t any apps: 50,000 and counting
- There aren’t any free apps: Plenty: i.e. Kindle, ESPN, Facebook, AccuWeather, Spotify, etc, etc, etc,
- Other systems are easier to use: very easy actually
- There’s no multitasking: Hold back button down – boom! list of running apps
- There’s no tethering: yes there is. Some devices don’t support it.
- The battery life is bad: Battery Saver feature VERY effective.