We just released the WebJobs SDK Beta! Some highlights:
- ServiceBus support!
- Better configuration options. You can pass in an ITypeLocator to specify which types are indexed, and an INameResolver to resolve %key% tokens in the attributes to values.
- Cleaner model for Triggering (this is a breaking change … I need to go and update my previous blob entries)
There were some breaking changes , including an attribute rename and a branding rename.
- nuget package rename: Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Jobs.Host –> Microsoft.Azure.Jobs
- nuget package rename: Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Jobs –> Microsoft.Azure.Jobs.Core
- attribute change: Instead of [BlobInput]/[BlobOutput] attributes, we now have [BlobTrigger] and [Blob].
- attribute change: Instead of [QueueInput] / [QueueOutput] have become just [QueueTrigger] and [Queue].
The attribute changes makes it very clear exactly what’s triggering a function. Functions can only have 1 trigger.