What is Agile Results all about? What are the most important keys to using Agile Results to master productivity, time management, and work-life balance?
If you’ve ever wondered what Getting Results the Agile Way is all about, or want to know how to make the most of the book, this is it. I answer these questions and more in my interview with The Entrepreneur’s Library on Getting Results the Agile Way:
In this interview, Wade Danielson, the creator of The Entrepreneur’s Library, asks me the following questions:
- What was the inspiration behind writing this book?
- What makes this book different from others regarding this same topic?
- If the reader could only take one concept/principle/action item out of the entire book, what would you want that to be?
- Do you have a favorite quote from your book?
- If there was only one book you recommend to our listeners based on the way it has impacted your life, what would that be?
Wade also gives me a chance to give a walkthrough of the book, Getting Results the Agile Way, where I explain how to make the most of the book, and what each section is really about.
It’s a unique chance to get the philosophy behind Agile Results and why it’s really a personal results system for work and life. It’s not a system that you break yourself against. Instead, it’s a simple system for meaningful results that supports you and the way you work. It helps you optimize your productivity by focusing on the wins that matter, playing to your strengths, and using your best energy for your best results.
An amazing thing happens when you become more focused and productive …
You get more out of life.
And you can get more done in a day than other people get done all week.