I wrote a roundup of the best books I read in 2014.
I read a lot of books, and not all of them are worth sharing. I’m a believer that leaders are readers, and as Bill Gates says, “reading is how I learn best.”
Here are a few of the books that made my list:
- All in Startup: Launching a New Idea When Everything is On the Line, by Diana Kander
- Blind Ambition: How to Envision Your Limitless Potential and Achieve the Success You Want, by Patricia Walsh
- Eat for Health, by Dr. Joel Fuhrman, M.D.
- How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big: Kind of the Story of My Life, by Scott Adams
- Leading Digital: Turning Technology into Business Transformation, by George Westerman, Didier Bonnet, and Andrew McAfee
- The Undefeated Mind: On the Science of Constructing an Indestructible Self, by Alex Lickerman
- Use Your Brain to Change Your Age: Secrets to Look, Feel, and Think Younger Every Day, by Daniel G. Amen, M.D
For the full list and some quick perspective on each book, you can read my post on the best books I read in 2014.