Sometimes with all the hustle and bustle, it can be tough to find the holiday spirit.
It’s easy to say “Bah!—Humbug!”, but that’s a spiral down.
The key is to find the people and ideas that lift you up and remind you what you’re capable of.
Here are the10 big ideas at a glance:
- Your Right to Be Merry is a Choice, Whether You’re Rich or Poor
- We Wear the Chains We Forge in Life
- Deep Within Us We’re Full of Life
- The Good Times Didn’t Cost a Fortune
- Choose the Girl, Not the Gold
- Don’t Lose the Spirit of Christmas Because of Those Who Taint It
- Beware of Ignorance and Want
- Live With the Past, the Present, and the Future in Mind
- You Can Change in an Instant
- Live in a Way Your Heart Can Laugh
For elaboration, and supporting snippets from A Christmas Carol, check out my full post on 10 Big Ideas from A Christmas Carol. There’s a little smile in there for everyone.
If you take a quick time out in your day, and really step into it, I bet you'll find at least one nugget that helps you feel a little lighter, laugh a little louder, or love a little more.
Either way, remember that the choice is always yours – humbugs and all.
Happy holidays to you and yours.