If you are a Stephen Covey fan, I think you will like my latest edition to my Great Quotes Collection. In tribute of Stephen Covey, I have put together a comprehensive set of Stephen Covey quotes, organized into key themes:
The themes include:
- Choice and Change
- Continuous Learning
- Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Empowerment and Freedom
- I Believe ...
- Interpersonal Skills
- Personal Development
- Time Management
- Vision and Values
Here are the Top 10 Stephen Covey quotes to start you off …
- “As long as you think the problem is out there, that very thought is the problem”
- “Be a light, not a judge. Be a model, not a critic”
- “Live, love, laugh, leave a legacy.”
- “Live out of your imagination, not your history.”
- “Seek first to understand, then to be understood.”
- “Sow a thought, reap an action; sow an action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny.”
- “Strength lies in differences, not in similarities”
- “The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.
- ”The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
- ”Your economic security does not lie in your job; it lies in your own power to produce – to think, to learn, to create, to adapt. That’s true financial independence. It’s not having wealth; it’s having the power to produce wealth.”
Read more at Stephen Covey Quotes, and share with friends, family, and colleagues that might enjoy Covey’s timeless wisdom for work and life.