If you like quotes, I have an extensive quotes collection at Great Quotes. I continuously expand this collection. Each page of quotes is a labor of love. I take time and care to organize each page of quotes into a simple structure that makes it easy to browse many quotes at a glance.
Here are ten examples of pages of quotes from the Great Quotes collection that you can use for work and life:
- Confidence Quotes
- Friendship Quotes
- Happiness Quotes
- Inspirational Quotes
- Leadership Quotes
- Life Quotes
- Love Quotes
- Simplicity Quotes
- Thinking Quotes
- Time Management Quotes
If you only have time to explore one of the quotes collections, then explore the Life Quotes. They are powerful quotes that can help you see life in a new way, or remind you of what’s important in work and life.
As a preview, here are the top 10 life quotes from that page:
- “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” — Abraham Lincoln
- “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” — Dr. Seuss
- “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.” — James Dean
- “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”— Maria Robinson
- “It is not length of life, but depth of life.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but moreover by the number of breaths that take your life away.” – Anonymous
- “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” — Randy Pausch
- “Why are you trying so hard to fit in, when you’re born to stand out.” — Oliver James
- “You live but once; you might as well be amusing.” — Coco Chanel
As one of my friends puts it, “life’s better with the right words,” and I think quotes help us make that come true.
P.S. – If there is a particular quote collection that you would like me to add, be sure to let me know. So far, I am working on a “Mental Toughness” quotes collection that a few colleagues have asked me for.