I finished sweeping my Leadership Books list. It took a while to update it, but I think it reflects a good set of leadership books by key categories now.
I added a few new books to my leadership books list including The 5 Levels of Leadership, by John Maxwell, and StandOut, by Marcus Buckingham, which weren’t available when I first put my list of leadership books together.I also added some books to the list based on feedback from different folks. For example, I added 177 Mental Toughness Secrets of the World Class, by Steve Siebold, Executive Presence: The Art of Commanding Respect Like a CEO, by Harrison Monarth, and The Leadership Test, by Timothy Clark.
This is my current list of top 10 Leadership Books:
- Emotional Capitalists: The New Leaders, by Martyn Newman
- Leadership Gold, by John C. Maxwell
- Principle-Centered Leadership, by Stephen R. Covey
- The 5 Levels of Leadership, by John Maxwell
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, by John C. Maxwell
- The Art Of War, by Sun Tzu
- The Effective Executive, by Peter F. Drucker
- The Essential Wooden, by John Wooden
- The Leadership Challenge, by James M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner
- The Leadership Test, by Timothy Clark
Enjoy and explore the list of leadership books.