If you haven’t seen it, TechNet has a Cloud Scenarios Hub.
I like the focus on scenarios – it’s a great way to bring together a problem and a solution in context, while pulling together all the relevant guidance. It’s a focusing anchor-point in action.
Here’s a quick tour of the scenarios they have so far …
Public Cloud Scenarios
- How To Build and Manage a Business Database Application on SQL Azure
- How To Collaborate Securely with Business Partners Through SharePoint Online
- How To Grow Your Business in a New Region with Exchange Online
- How To Grow Your Business in a New Region with SharePoint Online
- How To Manage Server Costs with Windows Azure
- How You Can Avoid Outgrowing Your Email Infrastructure and IT Budget
- Implementing Windows-Based Applications for Burst Demand with Windows Azure
See the Public Cloud Scenarios Hub.
Private Cloud Scenarios
- Cut Costs, Carbon Emissions and On-site Support Complexity with Remote Desktop Services (RDS)
- Deploy a private cloud infrastructure for supporting customized applications using Virtualization
- How To Grow Your Business in a New Region with Exchange
- How To Save on Power Consumption b Consolidating Servers Using Virtualization
- Increase Server Availability and Support Burst Demand with Virtualization
- How To Improve Server Utilization and Reduce Infrastructure Costs
- How To Support a New Location with SharePoint Virtualization
- Manage Storage Migration with Virtualization
- Planning for Disaster Recovery Using Virtualization
- Use Virtual Clustering to Deliver High Availability Applications
See the Private Cloud Scenarios Hub.