The patterns & practices Windows Phone 7 Guidance is now available on MSDN.
Learn how to build a Windows Phone 7 application that uses remote services in the cloud. The guide describes a scenario for Tailspin, a fictitious company, that has decided to use Windows Phone 7 as a client device for their existing cloud-based application. The guide provides design patterns and explains key capabilities of Windows Phone 7, while walking through the design decisions and trade-offs of the client application and integration with remote services.
- Chapter 1 – Introducing Windows Phone 7
- Chapter 2 – Designing Applications for Windows Phone 7
- Chapter 3 – The Tailspin Scenario
- Chapter 4 – Building the Mobile Client
- Chapter 5 – Using Services on the Phone
- Chapter 6 – Connecting with Services
- Chapter 7 – Interacting with Windows Marketplace
- Home Page – http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg490765.aspx
- Code Samples – Download Code Samples
- Community – http://wp7guide.codeplex.com/