“Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
With my latest book out, Getting Results the Agile Way, I’ve had a lot of people ask me, “Where’s the training?” While I’ve been making a lot of self-paced material available on the Getting Results Knowledge Base, what folks are really asking for is, where is the *live* training? …
Well, here it is. Talk about timing and talk about a perfect partnership! The live training is now available as a one-day, in-depth workshop to help you get up and running fast. Learn how to get results with skill and work on the right things, at the right time, the right way, with the right energy to get your best results. This is the same system I’ve used to lead distributed teams around the world since 2001, on time, on budget and it integrates some of the best practices from positive psychology, sports psychology, project management, and personal development. There is a special emphasis on meaningful results, personal productivity, motivation, focus, passion, and purpose … and most importantly … responding to change … the agile way 😉
The Workshop at a Glance
|WHEN||Wednesday, November 3, 2010|
6046 West Lake Sammamish Parkway
Redmond, WA 98052-4801
This initial offering is being discounted to $299 (plus tax).
|WORKSHOP INCLUDES||Morning continental breakfast, lunch, Getting Results the Agile Way Field Guide, and one month paper planner: Agile Results Personal Planner.|
What you’re buying is a personal results system you can use for work and life, for the best of your life … that can help you make the most of what you’ve got today, and every day, whenever you want to get the system and science on your side. It’s the edge you need in today’s ever-changing world.
- Call: 425-681-9078
- Email: Workshops (at) innovation-Systems.net
Why John Hanson
John is passionate about developing people and helping them succeed. His super skill is translating concepts into real world practice. He’s been creating success with individuals for 16 years at SAFECO Insurance, and 10 years at Microsoft. What I like about John is the fact that he’s full of stories … the good, the bad, and the ugly. He’s been helping our top folks, Microsoft’s high performance employees, make the most of what they’ve got for years, so he knows what works and what doesn’t, as well as how to tune and tailor insights and actions to help people unleash their best in any situation.
What You Will Learn
- How to be the author of your life and write your story forward
- How to make the most of your your moments, days, weeks, months, and years
- How to use a simple system to achieve meaningful results
- How to achieve work-life balance
- How to focus and direct your attention with skill
- How to manage your time
- How to spend more time on the things that really matter to you
- How to play to your strengths and spend less time in weaknesses
- How to motivate yourself with skill and find your drive
- How to change a habit and make it stick
- How to improve your personal productivity and personal effectiveness
Why a Workshop
- Workshops help the 50% of us who learn best by having a hands on, guided opportunity to put something into practice.
- Workshops allow you to get your questions answered, especially how this system might fit in with another system someone is using or is familiar with, or how to overcome particular obstacles.
- Workshops allow you to share ideas and network with other people who share an interest with you.
- Workshops also allow you to dive more deeply into material through the workshop interaction than you can with a static source.
Key Exercises You’ll Practice in the Workshop
- Explore how your current work habits are impacting your effectiveness
- Explore how to apply the “Secret of Results” to change your game
- Explore how to apply the “Secret of Motivation” to help you find your motivation and drive
- Explore how to find your own “Sweet Spot for Results”
- Find your “one-liner purpose”
- Apply “The Rule of 3”
- Identify your “Hot Spots”
- Create a “Monday Vision”
- Create your “Daily Outcomes”
- Create an “Action List”
- Create a “Reference List”
- Practice the full process of planning out a day
- Identify the things that make you weak and drain you as well as the things that make you strong
- Practice the full process of planning out your month
- Practice the full process of designing and mapping out your year and your yearly outcomes