I’m a fan of standing on the shoulder’s of giants. In today’s world, you need all the advantages you can get just to stay in the game. One way to stack the deck in your favor is to “model the best” and learn from the people that pave the way.
In my latest edition of “Greatness Distilled” I share Lessons Learned from John Maxwell. If you don’t know Maxwell, his books are probably the greatest collection of patterns and practices for leadership.
I draw from various unsung heroes and across industry greats. The idea is to capture and distill the distinctions in a way that makes it easy for you to quickly glean the pearls of wisdom, primarily drawing from their quotes where possible (quotes are how we share wisdom of the ages and modern day sages.)
Here are additional lessons learned as part of the “Greatness Distilled” series:
- Lessons Learned from Dr. Seuss
- Lessons Learned from Guy Kawasaki
- Lessons Learned from Ken Blanchard
- Lessons Learned from Oprah Winfrey
- Lessons Learned from Peter Drucker
- Lessons Learned from Seth Godin
- Lessons Learned from Stephen Covey
- Lessons Learned from Steve Pavlina
- Lessons Learned from Tony Robbins
Who’s your hero or heroine that you draw from for insight, inspiration, and action?