Sources of Insight is 6 Months Old. It’s growing up fast. I’d like to say I have the perfect plan, and everything’s gone as planned, but I don’t and it hasn’t. Life’s funny like that. What I can say is that I’ve made the most of it along the way, and I continue to fail forward. Onward and upward.
Sources of Insight is my blog for sharing patterns and practices for skilled living. It’s how I scale myself as I help others unleash their inner awesome. You can think of it as a collection of insight and action to get results for work and life.
Here’s some key features on Sources of Insight:
- Browse guest posts by best selling book authors
- Download my Free eBook – The Zen of Results, a quick guide to getting your life back.
- Browse my hand picked collection of top personal development books
- Browse my hand picked collection of top personal productivity quotes
- Browse my posts of insight and action to help you make the most of what you got.