Jason shares how he implements the Zen of Results workflow as well as a dialogue around some sticking points with his team. Jason’s one of the most effective people I know and his insights are always crisp and actionable.
Here’s my key take aways:
- Free yourself from your tasks to focus on delivering real value.
- Be mindful of your results.
- Avoid becoming attached to your backlog. Time changes what’s important.
- Use the weekly cycle and reflection to improve your ability to execute.
- Reprioritize, delegate, and defer.
- Watch out for common binds – randomization, poorly planned objectives, fuzzy priorities.
- Create a workflow that revolves around delivering value, not completing tasks.
- if you’re not hitting your goals, figure out why – don’t spiral into the pit of despair.
- Results build momentum.
My Related Posts