Enterprise Library 4.1 is now available.
- Unity interception mechanism and integration of the Policy Injection Application Block with the Unity Application Block
- Added support for generics in the Unity Application Block
Added support for arrays in the Unity Application Block
- Performance improvements
- Usability improvements to the configuration tool
- Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1 support
- Bug fixes
- Caching Block
- Cryptography Block
- Data Access Block
- Exception Handling Block
- Logging Block
- Policy Injection Block
- Security Block
- Unity Block
- Validation Block
What Is Enterprise Library?
Enterprise Library is a collection of reusable software components (application blocks) designed to assist software developers with common enterprise development challenges (such as logging, validation, caching, exception handling, and many others). Application blocks are a type of guidance encapsulating Microsoft recommended development practices; they are provided as source code, tests plus documentation that can be used "as is," extended, or modified by developers to use on complex, enterprise-level line-of-business development projects.
- Enterprise Library 4.1 Home (MSDN)