I’m testing another version of the home page on Software Guidance Share. Software Guidance Share is a perpetual work in progress. I think of it as my quick-and-dirty guidance KB for developers and solution architects. I continuously refactor information into reusable nuggets. I also test ways to browse the guidance and find relationships among the nuggets.
Here’s a couple of example scenarios:
- Perform a Performance Design Inspection
- Perform a Security Design Inspection
- Browse performance design principles
- Browse security design principles
- Browse ASP.NET application scenarios
I haven’t fleshed out some of the areas, but the Wiki gives me a lot of flexibility and it’s easy to course-correct. In other words, it’s more adaptable than adapted.