ASP.NET 2.0 Security Videos
Keith Brown explains the mechanics behind some common input and data validation security issues and how to address them.
- Explained – Canonicalization
- Explained – Cookies
- Explained – Cross-Site Scripting
- Explained – Regular Expressions
- Explained – SQL Injection
- Explained – Validation Controls
Performance Testing Videos
Scott Barber explains the big picture for how to approach performance testing as well as how to do workload modeling and performance reporting.
- Explained – The Core Activities of Performance Testing
- Explained – The Core Activities of Performance Testing in Agile Project
- Explained – The Core Activities of Performance Testing in CMMI Projects
- Explained – The Modeling Application Usage for Performance Testing
- Explained – The Success Criteria for Performance Test Projects
- Explained – The Distribution of Data for Performance Tests Results
- Explained – The Reporting Fundamentals for Performance Test Data
- Explained – The Summary Statistics for Performance Testing
Visual Studio Team System Videos
Our team takes you through key source control concepts in Team Foundation Server.
- Explained – What's New in TFS Source Control
- Explained – Branching
- Explained – Workspace
- Explained – Shelving
- How To – Migrate from VSS to TFS Source Control
- How To – Setup Your Source Tree in TFS
- How To – Structure Your ASP.NET Projects for TFS
I hope we produce more videos in the coming months. I particularly like factoring "explained" videos from the "how to" videos and keeping the videos short and focused. I think we have more work to do here, but I think we've learned key lessons each time we've done a batch of videos.