Here's a quick rundown of our patterns & practices VSTS related Guidance projects. It's a combination of online knowledge bases, guides, video-based guidance and a community Wiki for public participation. We're using CodePlex for agile release, before baking into MSDN for longer term.
- patterns & practices Performance Testing Guidance for Web Applications - This guide shows you an end-to-end approach for implementing performance testing. Whether you are new to performance testing, or looking for ways to improve your current performance testing approach, you will find insights that you can tailor for your specific scenarios.
- patterns & practices Team Development with Visual Studio Team Foundation Server - This guide shows you how to make the most of Team Foundation Server. It starts with the end in mind, but shows you how to incrementally adopt TFS for your organization. It's a collaborative effort between patterns & practices, Team System team members, and industry experts.
- patterns & practices Performance Testing Guidance Wiki - This project is focused on creating an online knowledge base of how tos, guidelines, and practices for performance testing, including performance testing using Visual Studio Team System. It's a collaborative effort between industry experts, Microsoft ACE, patterns & practices, Premier, VSTS team members, and customers.
- patterns & practices Visual Studio Team System Guidance Wiki - This project is focused on creating an online knowledge base of how tos, guidelines, and practices for Microsoft Visual Studio Team System. It's a collaborative effort between patterns & practices, Team System team members, industry experts, and customers.
- patterns & practices Video-Based Guidance for Visual Studio Team System - Our video-based guidance is a set of short "what is" and "how to" videos.
- patterns & practices Community Wiki for Team System - This is an experiment to see what a little harnessed community power can do. This is a partner site of the patterns & practices Visual Studio Team System Guidance Project.
Note that we're busy wrapping up the guides. Once the guides are complete, we'll do a refresh of the online knowledge bases. We'll also push some updated modules to Guidance Explorer.
My Related Posts