SecurityGuidanceShare.com is an experiment. I’m testing different ways to maintain and share a large body of guidance. I’m also exploring ways to factor and maintain a comprehensive set of more stable principles and practices, while dealing with more volatile, technology-specific information.
I’d like your feedback on
- Overall organization of the information (it’s a massive body)
- Usability of the chunks (can you grab just what you need? are the chunks right-sized?)
- Ability to find your way around
My two favorite features:
- All Pages – this let’s me quickly see the knowledge base at a glance.
- Inspection Questions – these are factored so you can chunk up your inspections.
Comment here or send mail to SecNet.