We released Guidance Explorer Beta 2 on CodePlex. Guidance Explorer is a patterns & practices R&D project to improve finding, sharing and creating prescriptive guidance. Guidance Explorer features modular, actionable guidance in the form of checklists, guidelines, how tos, patterns … etc.
What’s New with This Release
- Guidance Explorer now checks for updated guidance against an online guidance store.
- Source code is available on CodePlex so you can shape or extend Guidance Explorer for your scenario.
- Guidance Explorer Web Edition is available for quick browsing of the online guidance store.
- View the screenshots of Guidance Explorer for a quick look at some of the basic features.
- View the Overview slides for a short walkthrough of Guidance Explorer.
Send your feedback to email@example.com.